JACOB JENSEN is extending the award-winning JACOB JENSEN® Strata watch collection. Six models will be released introducing stainless steel mesh straps and fashionable colours in the autumn of 2018.
The remarkable watch series from Danish design studio Jacob Jensen Design has been honoured with the prestigious Red Dot Design Award of 2015 as well as the 2017 German Design Award. Now the popular Strata series introduces stainless steel mesh straps and simplified dial faces in fashionable colour combinations.
The three additional Strata colours, midnight blue, gun metal and deep black, are applied to the dial as well as the index ring on the new models, a design feature that creates a more calm and subtle appearance than that of previous Strata watches. The new stainless steel mesh strap complements the tasteful design and adds to the experience of an iconic timepiece created by the Jacob Jensen Design Studio.
“The Strata watch is recognized for its distinct graphic expression,” says Jakob Kjær Nielsen, Global Designer Director at Jacob Jensen Design and continues: “By extending the Strata collection with stainless steel mesh straps and a classic colour palette, we build up on its strong character while simultaneously elevating the watch collection to a new level of simple elegance.”
The new Strata combinations available are:
• Model 274/284: Black leather strap with stainless steel case and black dial.
• Model 275/285: Camel brown leather strap with stainless steel case and gun-metal dial.
• Model 276/286: Camel brown leather strap with stainless steel case and midnight blue dial.
• Model 277/287: Stainless steel mesh strap, case and dial.
• Model 278/288: Stainless steel mesh strap and case with black dial.
• Model 279/289: Stainless steel mesh strap and case with midnight blue dial
The new JACOB JENSEN Strata models will be available from October 2018.